MOTHER'S DAY PLANT SALE AT THE FARM
SATURDAY MAY 13, 2017 AT 8 AM - 4 PM • SUNDAY MAY 14, 2017 AT 10 AM - 2 PM
1057 GILBERT STUART RD., SAUNDERSTOWN, RI 02874 MAP
We love plants and we love to send them home with you for your own gardens. We strive to sell you reliable, tested varieties of the crops you need each year plus a few new things we haven’t even tried yet! We have the following great things in store for 2017:
- Single color packs of great cut flower annuals, like zinnias and snapdragons. No mixes with mysterious colors!
- The nicest and tastiest varieties of culinary herbs that we can find. Reliable, productive, delicious!
- A FEW really superior vegetables
- Hanging basket combos you won’t see anywhere else
- Succulents — more than ever this year, small and large, gorgeous for container or special spot
- Shade loving perennials and annuals
- Scented geraniums and other special “robin hollow” kinda things
- Mother’s day planters and special treats
- Our wonderful spring cut flowers
- and… well, we can’t tell you ALL the goodies!
Plus, our dear friends who just happen to make the best maple syrup ever, and just maybe a cool guest appearance or two. Come early and CARPOOL for best selection. The zinnias sold out in about 2 hours last year! There’s a pot of coffee on for the early birds!