Have You Ever Seen a Flower
A 2022 Caldecott Honor Book
"[A] stunning tour de force. . ." —The New York Times
Have You Ever Seen a Flower? is an enchanting picture book exploring the relationship between childhood and nature. In this simple yet profound story, one child experiences a flower with all five senses—from its color to its fragrance to the entire universe it evokes—revealing how a single flower can expand one’s perspective in incredible ways.
- Authorial debut of award-winning illustrator Shawn Harris
- Reminds readers to appreciate the beauty of the world
- Full of bright, stunning illustrations
Have You Ever Seen a Flower? is a beautiful exploration of perception, the environment, and humanity.
- Perfect read-aloud with thought-provoking questions
- Ideal for nature lovers
- For fans of The Little Prince, The Giving Tree, Not a Box, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Nature-loving or outdoorsy families